ET20 - The evolution of your working world.
Wacker Neuson sets new standards for compact excavators with its new generation of models in the 1.7 through 2.4 t class. Tried and tested innovations are retained and combined with completely new development approaches. The result: A comprehensively renewed machine class right down to the finest details, which promises greater efficiency and performance.
- Innovative, newly designed cab: The redeveloped cab of the ET range sets new standards in terms of clear layout, safety and user comfort with its completely redesigned interior.
- Powerful and efficient performance: The big diesel engines and new, innovative hydraulic system set new standards of operation.
- Maximum connection facilities with up to 4 auxiliary control circuits: Up to 4 additional control circuit options are available ex-works for all models of the ET range.
- Every ET model has its own, optimized undercarriage to guarantee maximum stability and superior drive characteristics in tough everyday conditions.
- Every ET model has its own, optimized boom system with different dipper stick lengths: Thanks to the strong boom system with a choice of two optional dipper stick lengths, every machine achieves maximum digging strength and excavation values.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.
ET20 Tracked Conventional Tail Excavators
If environmental friendliness and economic efficiency are important to you, have a look on