DV90 - Redefined safety: Everything in sight with the dumper DV 90
- High driving position, high working position
- Optimal view for more safety
- Hydrostatic drive
- More ease of use thanks to the ergonomic rotary console
- Comfort cabin
Always be on the safe side with a better view
With the seat position, the operator changes the line of sight and the forward direction of travel. Time-consuming turning and maneuvering is therefore no longer necessary.
Especially on small, cramped construction sites, for example in inner city areas, in tunnels or on busy roads, the DV90 Dual View fully demonstrates its benefits and strengths:
- the driver steers the wheel dumpers with skip in the direction of travel to the construction site
- loads or unloads with a complete view of the loading area
- and leaves after a 180° turn of the seat console the same way with full field of view and without having to turn the vehicle.
That way, the operator always keeps an eye on the work environment - and that means significantly more safety. Even a fully loaded skip no longer obstructs the view, because the driver leaves the skip behind him like with a truck.
Product simulation, image similar.
High driving position:
The Dual View safely runs as a construction truck, but is significantly more suitable for off-road applications.
High working position:
Full load monitoring and precise dumping.
Optimal view = more safety
180° rotation of the entire driver’s station
- The vehicle stops as soon as the operator takes his foot off the gas pedal
- Full focus on the job without frequent gear changes
- One central hydraulic motor that drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- Hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is removed from the accelerator pedal
- Low-wear drive for low service and maintenance costs
- Controlled deceleration for regulated changeover, thus no abrupt changes of travel
- Accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 30 km/h without loss of traction
More ease of use thanks to the ergonomic rotary console.
Easy 180° rotation - time-consuming turning maneuvers are obsolete.
- Joystick handle with direction change switch and dump operation, so one hand can always stay on the steering wheel.
- Multifunction display for machine functions
- Standard rear-view camera monitor, so you can always see the skip in any seating position.
- Steering column with tilt adjustment simplifies safe entry and exit
- Additional storage space
- Ball bearing slewing ring for quick change of the seat position
Simply see more.
The DV90 Dual View stands out clearly from the requirements of the field of view standard ISO 5006: 2017.
Beyond the green marked area, the operator can see a height of 1.2 m from the cabin in the dual view.
Beyond the dashed line, it is required to see a height of 1.2 m according to the ISO field of view standard.
The DV90 Dual View provides plenty of head and legroom inside the cabin. It is equipped with heating as standard and air conditioning is optionally available. The operator can work under ideal temperature conditions in summer as well as in the winter times. For extra safety, the cabin is always equipped with ROPS/FOPS Level II.
Entering the driver’s cab
Safe and comfortable ascent to the driver's station. The steps are highlighted with signal color for better visibility.