Professional material handling – agile, fast and effective.
Compact dimensions provide the agility of the 3-5 tons class. The DW50 can easily compete with the big ones: an innovative concept of cockpit and driver stand including joystick controls, spring-loaded parking brake and many other well thought out details provide highest ease of use. The payload of 5.000 kg and a driving speed of up to 28 km/h make the DW50 an effective workhorse that can handle lots of material quickly and easily.
- powerful level 3b (Tier IV final) turbo diesel engine: meets future-proof all emission directives
- efficient hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode for reduced fuel consumption
- large servicing and maintenance access: one-piece flip-up engine hood
- articulated steering with well-protected integrated hose guiding
- up to 28 km/h driving speed for rapid transportation tasks
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive
Articulated pendulum joint
Maximum safety combined with premium comfort
Swivel tip skipThe 180° seamless tip-out capability allows the swivel tip skip to deliver materials right on the spot – ideal in narrow spaces.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.