Maximum power: DT15
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation.
- Folding ROPS roll bar for passageways with low-headroom.
- Low center of gravity for increased stability and guaranteed gradeability up to 62%.
- Auxiliary hydraulics as standard for additional attachments, such as concrete mixers, breakers etc.
- A variety of robust and stable hydraulic tipping skips and other attachments are available, for instance a front-tipping skip, a high-tipping skip, a 3-way side-tipping platform or a hydraulic high-volume concrete mixer.
| || |
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to any terrain.