Looking good anywhere: DT12
- The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation.
- Robust crawler design guarantees long service life with low wear and tear.
- The one-piece engine hatch and optimal configuration of the service points make daily maintenance easy.
- The rubber tracks and optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to delicate surfaces.
- Optional self-loading system and high-tipping skip available.
| || |
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to any terrain.